Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nacho Chicken

Well, its 11:10 at night- WAY past my bedtime- but i remebered it was Wednesday: time for my next post ! I try my very best to remember to do my posts on Sundays & Wednesdays. I've done pretty good so far to keep up ! But I know there will come a day when it won't be like that- call it " getting older". But tonite's post will be a quick & simple one (cause I'm tired & ready to go to bed - LOL)

Nacho Chicken-
you'll need : 2 tbsp mayonaise, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp dried Italian seasoning, 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 3/4 cup crushed Doritoes tortilla chips, 1 tbsp. butter (melted).

Combine the first 3 ingredients & spread on both sides of chicken. Dredge chicken in crushed chips. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done throughout.
This recipe makes 2 servings- double it up if you need more.
Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment