Saturday, August 25, 2012

Oreo Dessert= yum !

So my good friend & coworker, Heather , asked me for a dessert recipe yesterday. I thought of this one immediately - its easy, few ingredients, low calorie (an old Weight Watcher recipe) . And who DOESN'T love Oreos ??? I was suprised I had not posted this one on my blog before- but I want to share this goodie with you now :-)
 
OREO DESSERT
 
You'll need: 15 reduced fat Oreos
4 oz. fat free cream cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
8 oz. fat free Cool Whip
1 small box sugar free vanilla pudding
1 small box sugar free chocolate pudding
4 cups skim milk
spray butter
 
 
Here's what you do:
Crush Oreos & spread into small dish. Spray butter over Oreos (10 sprays). In  a bowl, mix cream cheese, Cool Whip, and powdered sugar and spread over Oreos. In the same bowl, mix vanilla pudding (according to package directions). Spread over the previous layer. In the same bowl, mix chocolate pudding (according to package directions). Spread over previous layer. Spread remaining Cool Whip on top layer. Chill for at least 1 hour.
 
Enjoy !!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment