Thursday, February 25, 2010

Easy Cheesy Ball

You know, there are times when I wonder - is anyone reading my blog ? I hope so ! I hope that if you like what you see, you'll leave me a comment and let me know about it! I have decided to only post once a week now- things have been busy lately, so I decided to scale it back a little ( really its that I'm getting older & slower !). Anyway- lets get on with the food :-)

This recipe is a great one for a party or get-together of any kind and SUPER easy. I like to call it my Easy Cheesy Ball ....

You'll need: 2 (8 oz) pkgs, cream cheese , 1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix, 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans.

Mash cream cheese together. Mix dressing mix & cheddar cheese into cream cheese. Mix well. Shape into a ball & roll into chopped pecans. Refridgerate overnight (cover with some plastic wrap). Serve with crackers of your choice.

Enjoy ! :-)

1 comment: