Sunday, December 30, 2012

Chicken on the Ranch

A good friend of mine asked me about my blog last night- which reminded me that a few folks STILL read my blog, and that i don't post as often as I should. I'll admit- life sometimes gets in the way, and sometimes i get into a cooking 'rut'- and i need something new to inspire me. Pinterest has been a great help, and also Betty Crocker. I recently 'rediscovered' Betty Crocker's website- Oh My Geez- I found some excellent new recipes, and felt inspired !  I cooked 5 new recipes last week. I thought they all were great- but Mr. Picky did not like a few of them . His loss! This one I'm sharing with you today WAS a hit with the hubby- Ranch Chicken!


Ranch Chicken-

You'll need :
4 Boneless Skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1/3 cup dry bread crumbs ( i used Italian flavor!)
2 tablespoons olive oil

Here's what you do:
Prepare 2 plates- one with your dressing, the other with your bread crumbs. Dip the chicken into the dressing, then coat with the bread crumbs.
In a 10 inch skillet, heat the oil over medium heat . Cook the chicken in oil for 12-15 minutes- turning once- until outside is golden brown & juices are no longer pink when cut.
* this makes 4 servings- only 305 calories a serving !
Serve with salad, potatoes, or any other side dish of your choosing.

Enjoy :-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment